Saturday, 23 April 2011

Book: The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson

A really interesting question was searched! Mistborn spoilers ahead


Sorry I was just looking at my traffic sources and saw a question that led to my blog:

How did Vin's mother kill her sister with an earing?

And you know what, it does strike me a little odd as to how, I presume that Vin's mother killed Vin's sister in another way and the stuck the earing through Vin's sister's heart while the heart was still beating, or something like that, a trick would seem to be the only way for it to possibly work, then again at some point Marsh kills someone with what is described as a relativly small spike, so maybe it doesn't matter if it is a Hermulagic spike being made, obviously Ruin works in mysterious ways!

Til Next Time,
L x