Monday, 13 May 2013

Book Mini Review: Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story by Veronica Roth

Through necessity this has to be a short review, there is not a lot that can be said about a 15 page 'book'. This is a retelling of one of the scenes in Divergent, told from Tobias' point of view. I thought that it was interesting to see what he thought of Tris, Eric, and the other initiates. I don't think I would want to read a whole book from his point of view, and not just because he is male, but because he knows too much. However, I do think that reading a pivotal scene like this one from his point of view adds to the story and gives it more layers.

The one bad thing about this though was that it took a lot to actually be able to find it! It was one of those mini e-book novellas that did not want to be found! Thankfully in this case I triumphed and managed to read it!