Sunday, 15 March 2015

The Sunday Post #16




Real Life

So this week has just been one of those weeks. As in terrible. Nothing major went wrong, but it just seemed that little things were just not going my way, best way to explain it was that I now have a line across the back of my hand where I scolded half of it. Yep, one of them! 

Though it was the Midlands Grand National yesterday and I went with my family as a part of a birthday party! Going to the races you have to make at least one bet! So me and my Dad took turns paying £10 a race on the bets...so spending £40 I managed to come back with £52...not bad going I don't think!

Author Stuff (< still weird)

Awakening is live! Crazy I know! I don't think the nerves have been helping with how I've been feeling this week though! 

Read This Week:
So had a very scary moment this week where I had no reviews scheduled! My reading has slowed down and my reviews have caught up! Crazy I know! So far I've managed to get one scheduled every day but I think there's going to end up being a blank day soon :-/




 Costs of the Week: 

Should have spent: 
This Week: £13.70
March: £31.05
Year to Date: £194.06
Acutally Spent: 
This Week: £2.49
March: £2.49
Year to Date: £13.54

Reviews: 

King of Prey by Mandy M Roth
Sworn to Ascension by Terah Edun
The Catalyst by Chris Reher
The Savage King by Michelle M Pillow
Bear Heart by KJ Colt
The Pariahs by David Adams
Moving Targets by Larry Dixon & Mercedes Lackey
Adapted for Film by Stacey Rourke 
Loup Garou by Mandy M Roth

Other Posts:

The Sunday Post #15

Challenge Updates
Because reading is better than real life
I started another audiobook this week!


2015HWLogo
I've just started This Time, which will be my first HW book for March!
Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 8 Books

Falling For YA
I read one book for this this week (Vanilla) but I did also discover that I had two other reviews I hadn't realised from Netgalley too!
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 24 Books


I read two books that count this week! Sworn to Ascension and Vanilla, officially taking me into double figures!
Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 11 Books

I got two points from Sworn to Ascension (book #6 of Courtlight).

Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 38 Points