Sunday, 5 April 2015

The Sunday Post #19


Real Life

I HAD A DAY OFF. A whole day! I don't think I've ever been so excited about doing nothing in my life before! 

I've been feeling a lot better this week actually, probably because I've actually been pretty sociable. 13 of us from the pub went go-karting on Sunday night (which was awesome!) and I also had drinks at the pub on Friday night with a couple of friends. People are back from Uni this week as well, and there's a certain person (who I may or may not have a thing for) who never fails to make me laugh, which I think has helped as well! 

Author Stuff 

Review Copy Sign Up

Read This Week
On top of these books I also beta read a book which I'm super excited about! Its a really good read!



Costs of the Week: 

Should have spent: 
This Week: £21.49
March: £85.51
April: £11.61
Year to Date: £260.13
Acutally Spent: 
This Week: £0.00
March: £10.53
April: £0.00
Year to Date: £21.58

Reviews 

Romancing the Recluse by Michelle M Pillow
You Are Mine by Janeal Falor
Separation Zone by Mandy M Roth
True Violet by Vivian Winslow
A Study in Silks by Emma Jane Holloway
Tipping the Scales by Mandy M Roth
His Frost Maiden by Michelle M Pillow

Other Posts

Challenge Updates

Because reading is better than real life

No major progress this week I'm afraid!

2015HWLogo

I finished A Study in Silks this week, meaning that I once again made target :-) 

Goal: 48 Books (4 Books a Month) 
Read: 12 Books


Falling For YA
The Party Girl
A Study in Silks
Goal: 75 Books
Read: 27 Books


Separation Zone 
True Violet
Goal: 31-45 Books 
Read: 17 Books

Tipping the Scales = 1 point
True Violet = 2 points
Goal: 101+ Points
Read: 64 Points