Saturday, 3 December 2016

Challenge Sign Ups 2017





All of my Challenge Sign ups are going in one place...it's safest that way!


Bookish Resolutions 2017

This one is the challenge I host alongside Michelle @ because reading, and let's face it, it's also the one that I do the worst on! I think it *could* be because I'm too hard on myself, but we'll see! Click here to sign up! (Don't forget you set your own goals in this one!)

Reading Goals

  1. Get my Netgalley rating up to (at least) 50%...let's just say I'm not as far away as I was fro this, but it's still going to mean a lot of Netgalley books! 
  2. Read 5 books a month that were on my Kindle at the beginning of the year 
  3. Read 1 Paperback a month (may sound like a small challenge, but trust me, this one is massive for me! I'm not very good at reading paperbacks anymore!) 
Blogging Goals
  1. Write posts in advance! Meaning sooner than the night before...
  2. Visit other blogs at least once a week (not that I did well at this one last year, but maybe it is doable if I keep going!) 
  3. Create (and keep up to date) a 2017 Review schedule including costs and ratings 
Writing Goals (< FYI this section is new this year!) 
  1. Finish 5 first drafts (setting the bar high on this one!) whether new stuff or WIP! 
  2. Publish 3 books (again, setting the bar a bit high, but I need the motivation!)
  3. Join NaNoWrMo again! (I finished it by the skin of my teeth in 2016, so we'll make this goal also to finish before the 30th and not on the 30th!) 
FYI, I'm skipping the personal goal this year! I just can't think of anything and previously I've used that to put a writing goal in...which I don't need anymore! 



Because Reading is better than real life

Hosted by Michelle @ because reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun Right, time to be super harsh on myself with the books I have on my Kindle but actually should really get around to reading! As normal, I'm making things difficult for myself and am going for the 4 books a month option - it really helps me clear through the books I should read but keep putting off! You can sign up here!

  1. Blood Healing by KJ Colt 
  2. Blood Sacrifice by KJ Colt 
  3. Omega by Lizzy Ford 
  4. Theta by Lizzy Ford
  5. Riot of Storm and Smoke by Jennifer Ellision 
  6. Fall of Thrones and Thorns by Jennifer Ellision
  7. Dreamwielder by Garrett Calcaterra
  8. Snow's Lament by S E Babin
  9. The Syndicate by Sophie Davis
  10. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard 
  11. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
  12. Lastland by A R Ivanovich
  13. Monarch by A R Ivanovich
  14. Paperglass by A R Ivanovich
  15. Bad Romeo by Leisa Ryven
  16. Broken Juliet by Leisa Ryven
  17. Cinderella's Dress by Shona Slayton
  18. Cinderella's Shoes by Shona Slayton 
  19. Marcus by Anna Hackett
  20. Wandering Soul by Cassandra Chandler
  21. Back in Play by Lynda Aicher 
  22. Penalty Play by Lynda Aicher
  23. Travel Glasses by Chess Desalls 
  24. Insight Kindling by Chess Desalls
  25. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
  26. The Copper Witch by Jessica Dall
  27. The Ice Goddess by Hannalore More
  28. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
  29. After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue
  30. Deviation by Heather Hildenbrand
  31. Cinderella and the Ghost by Marina Myles
  32. See Me by Susan Hatler
  33. That Risen Snow by Rob E Boley
  34. Under My Skin by Shantelle Madison
  35. Leading Her Witness by Cheryl Ann Smith
  36. Shattered Witness by Anna DeStefano
  37. Crane by Stacey Rourke
  38. Her Wicked Captain by Sandra Jones
  39. Reign of the Vampires by Rebekah R Ganiere
  40. Fire Rising by Donna Grant
  41. Burning Desire by Donna Grant
  42. A Hero for the Empire by Christina Westcott
  43. Call of the Dragon by Elianne Adams
  44. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
  45. His Secret Superheroine by Patricia Eimer
  46. The Hidden Blade by Sherry Thomas
  47. Dark Child by Adina West
  48. Swan Prince by Erin Lark



New Release Challenge 2017 - (un)Conventional Bookviews


Hosted by Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My! and Lexie @ (un) conventional book reviews. This year I've managed to read 105 new releases so far, so for 2017 I'm going to go for New Release Enthusiast 101-200 Books, seems pretty doable right? You can sign up for this challenge here!


wintercoyer-16-17signup

I'm definitely excited for this one! Maybe this year, I'll finally actually manage to clean out my e-reader rather than ending up just adding to it! Though who am I kidding, that will still happen too! Go over to the COYER website to learn more!