This one is the challenge I host alongside Michelle @ because reading, and let's face it, it's also the one that I do the worst on! I think it *could* be because I'm too hard on myself, but we'll see! Click here to sign up! (Don't forget you set your own goals in this one!)
Don't forget to join the FB group here!
- Get my Netgalley rating up to (at least) 50%...let's just say I'm not as far away as I was fro this, but it's still going to mean a lot of Netgalley books!
- Not there yet, but getting there...but there is a chance I could manage this one
- Read 5 books a month that were on my Kindle at the beginning of the year
- yep...this is where it starts going down hill...
- Read 1 Paperback a month (may sound like a small challenge, but trust me, this one is massive for me! I'm not very good at reading paperbacks anymore!)
- ...well now I'm starting to run down the hill...
- Write posts in advance! Meaning sooner than the night before...
- ...damn, didn't realise the hill was this steep...
- Visit other blogs at least once a week (not that I did well at this one last year, but maybe it is doable if I keep going!)
- ...hope there isn't a bear bit at the bottom...
- Create (and keep up to date) a 2017 Review schedule including costs and ratings
- ...starting to think I may not actually be able to complete my own challenge here...
Writing Goals (< FYI this section is new this year!)
- Finish 5 first drafts (setting the bar high on this one!) whether new stuff or WIP!
- OOO this is where I can claw it back a bit...I'm currently on draft number 7 I think
- Publish 3 books (again, setting the bar a bit high, but I need the motivation!)
- *cough* underestimated how seriously I'd end up taking this one when I started. So far I've had 6 solo releases and one multi-author one. This could be why I'm failing the reading and blogging parts!
- Join NaNoWrMo again! (I finished it by the skin of my teeth in 2016, so we'll make this goal also to finish before the 30th and not on the 30th!)
- Can't complete this one yet!
FYI, I'm skipping the personal goal this year! I just can't think of anything and previously I've used that to put a writing goal in...which I don't need anymore!
How've you guys done these past two months? Hopefully better than I did! Let us know!